TRansient Students

Apply for Admission. (Once on the Admissions Login page, click on the "Create New User Account" link.  For more information, click here.)
See Admissions Eligibility for required documentation. 

Submit your transient letter to the Admissions office with the approved courses listed and the appropriate signatures from your transfer institution. Once your form has been received by the Admissions office, you will be granted access to register for your approved courses using myWallaceState.

Register for Classes: Take a look at the schedule for the semester you want to register. There you will find a listing of classes offered, registration schedule and other useful information. View your DegreeWorks education plan to determine classes that you have completed or need to take. You will register for classes on your myWallaceState account.  

Get your Lion Card and parking decal in the Enrollment Management Office located in the Bailey Center 1st floor. You will need your unexpired driver’s license and vehicle tag number in order to receive a parking decal.

To purchase books, visit the Campus Bookstore. Campus Map

Go to class! 

Email or call 256.352.8238 if you have questions. 

Other questions?  See contact information for Student Services offices here.